Can Rajoler is a rural independent house located in the region of la Selva in Girona.
The ancestral home is situated in a splendid calm landscape between the city of Girona and the Costa Brava. The house, located in a place which will bring you quietness and comfort, is well communicated with the village although it is also isolated. There are all the necessary comforts so that your stay becomes pleasant and nice and so as you can live the benefits of your holidays by enjoying nature. A walk to the forest, reading under the trees, an awakening with the singing of the birds and cocks, having breakfast in the porch and long talks near the fireplace contrast with a table tennis or a football match in our installations, a familiar barbecue, a cooling bath in the pool and an unforgettable place for the youngest.
All these activities can be done without forgetting the possibility of knowing the region, visiting cultural interesting places, practising sports or going to the fantastic spas of the region.
What is Can Rajoler like?
Can Rajoler is an ancestral restored house prepared for you to enjoy nature and to rest for the whole year.
In front of the entrance door, there is a porch with a table and chairs for having meals, reading or simply being in the fresh air.
The garden and its equipment together with the lands and the forest of the house, which is located behind the house, give you the possibility of going for a walk, picking up mushrooms or discovering new sensations impossible to find in the city.
You will find enough place to enjoy a comfortable stay: swings, a football pitch and a pool for the youngest.
- A shed with a ping pong table.
- A barbecue.
- A saline swimming pool with space and furniture to sunbathe.
- A football pitch with goals.
- Indoor parking.
- A farmyard with hens and roosters, two lambs and two friendly turtles which move around the garden.
The house has got two floors:
On the first floor there is a spacious lounge, kitchen with fireplace and wood and a large table to enjoy family meals or group. There is a large living room with TV and a games room with games and toys for children. There is also a full bathroom, a double room with a bathroom and a room with a bathroom triple for the disabled.
On the second floor there are four bedrooms, two double (with a bathroom each one) and two triple (with a bathroom each one).
The house has got:
- Central heating.
- Washing machine and dishwasher.
- The kitchen and the bathrooms have got all the necessary things and domestic appliances to use and to enjoy comfortably during your stay.
- All bedrooms have got blankets, sheets, pillows…
- Free Wi-Fi.
- The whole capacity of the house is for 15 people.
- House ready for the disabled.
- It fulfils all the established rules and regulations of rural tourism.